Ipsos i-Say is a legitimate paid feedback survey site available to residents of Canada and the United States. Their close competitors include Swagbucks, Toluna, Maru Voice, and Pinecone Research.
Survey sites are one of many ways to earn extra cash from home. No feedback survey website will make you millionaire, however, if you are looking for chances to make a few bucks in your free time, taking surveys on i-Say can be one of them.
i-Say is managed by Ipsos, a global market research company that was founded in year 1975. They have their headquarters in Paris, France, and are present in 88 countries worldwide where they employ more than 16,000 people.
Market research companies use feedback surveys to aggregate consumer opinions which brands use to inform their marketing strategies. When you give your ideas on products and services as an i-Say panel member, you earn i-Say points which you can redeem for various i-Say rewards including cash through PayPal, popular gift cards, and Virtual Visa Prepaid cards.
Term & Conditions
To earn your dosh, you must ensure the following set of terms and conditions are met otherwise we will not be paid which means we cannot pay you.
- Ipsos i-say are currently only taking on users ages 25+.
- This reward offer can only be used if you are a new member to Ipsos i-say.
- You must use your correct details.
- You must complete at least one Ipsos i-say feedback Survey for this offer to confirm.While most of the time it takes less than an hour for this reward offer to change to pending, it could take up to 24 hours.
Once pending, the average time for this reward offer to become payable is 45 days.
How to Earn Rewards with Ipsos I-Say?
Like I mentioned earlier, the main avenue for earning offers on i-Say is through their surveys.
1. Members receive up to 8 surveys or more per month. These surveys are sent to your email and you can also view them on your account dashboard. Surveys pay anywhere from $0.45 to $1.50 each. In cases where you do not qualify for a feedback survey, they give you 5 points.
2. Ipsos i-Say will reward you with additional i-Say points when you complete a certain number of surveys. For example, after taking 5 feedback surveys, you earn 25 bonus loyalty points; 200 bonus points after completing 50 surveys, etc.
3. When you complete a survey, you get an invite to participate in a poll predictor and get a chance to win various prizes.
4. A draw is held every 4 months in which 10 lucky panel members win 5,000 i-Say points each.
5. You get 100 points for every friend who signs up for i-Say using your referral link.
Is IPSOS I-SAY a Scam?
Ipsos is a well-known market research company with clients in more than 100 countries all over the world. They are ranked among the top 5 market research company’s over the world by revenue.
As of this writing in May 2019, Ipsos held an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). However, on my survey guide, they scored a dismal 3.1/10, so obviously, they are not without user complaints.
Some of the complaints on Trustpilot had to do with:
- Errors on surveys
- Cancellation of membership without warning
- Slow site
If you intend to use feedback survey sites to earn a bit of extra income during your leisure time, i-Say surveys may be worth your while. Ipsos i-Say is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You will not make enough money to quit your day job!