Are you searching for the Boston Market Survey, found at ellBostonMarket.com, is a questionnaire designed by Boston Market Group Chain to help-out them understand what customers want and how their products and food are faring. The company takes the required information from you and others to change areas of the store that need work. The company knows that things can always get better and strive to do this for you and other customers. This survey is done online for your convenience.
The company wants to hear from you. They want your feedback as a survey because they need to understand what the customer needs. This is your chance to tell them. It is in your best interest to participate so that you can be heard and help-out the company becomes better. You will also receive a validation code that can be redeemed for the reward on your receipt.
About Boston Market
Boston Market is a group of fast-food restaurants that operates in the United States. The chain of restaurants is known for offering home-cooked food at an affordable price. It stands out because of its rotisserie chicken and traditional food. The restaurants are in operation since 1984 in Massachusetts, and now their headquarters are in Colorado.
Boston Market Details
Newton, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Headquarters||Golden, Colorado, U.S.|
|Number of Locations||462|
|Key People||Frances Allen|
|Number of Employees||14,000|
Boston Market Survey Eligibility Criteria
Anyone can participate in the Boston Market feedback survey as long as they have a valid receipt. Without a receipt, you cannot enter the survey portal. It is also not enough to have the receipt. You also need to have a Boston Market Restaurant’s contact number and transaction code.
The following are the requirements for you to be eligible to take part in the survey:
- You must be 18 years or older for you to participate in the survey
- The survey is only open to the residents of the United States. You cannot join if you are from outside this country.
- You must not be an employee of the Boston Market group of restaurants for you to participate
Rules of the TellBostonMarket
The following are the rules that all the participants of the Boston Market survey must follow:
- The validation code is valid only if you have a receipt currently
- You will not be able to redeem a code together with another coupon
- The code does not apply to grocery items or home delivery services. You can only claim for the discount if you purchase from the Boston Market restaurant’s menu.
- Every customer needs to spend at least $10.
- You should redeem the coupon code before the expiration.
You will not receive any cash reward for participating in the survey. On the contrary, you will get a Boston Market restaurant’s coupon. The details of the coupon will be available for you when you complete the survey. You should copy the code you receive and carry it during your next visit to the store.
The feedback survey coupon varies depending on the survey period. Sometimes, you will use the coupon to get a discount while other times, it will be to get a free item. The code does not last for long. It has a specific period, after which it expires.
How To Take Boston Market Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Go to Boston Market feedback survey official site at www.tellbostonmarket.com
- Fill restaurant number, date, time, Transaction Number, and Total Amount.
- Now your Boston Market customer feedback survey will start.
- Give a rating of Boston Market cleanness, employee behavior, product, and more.
- Answer to the question for your further feedback.
- Please indicate your gender.
- Enter name, email address, and phone number.
- Now you have validation code to redeem the offer, please keep it safe and use it on the next visit.
Boston Market Survey Site
- Boston Market Survey Link: www.tellbostonmarket.com
If you have any type of issue or query then you share a post in the comment section below and if you like then please share on social media with your friends so they can also win a reward. Thank you for your visit on-site hope you may enjoy this post regarding Boston Market Customer Satisfaction Survey.